My Business by Pastel – you will always know who owes you money with this start-up business software solution
This complete business software solution for start-up businesses will revolutionise the way that you do business. Not only will you be able to track item quantities, costs and purchases, but it will also enable you to effectively manage your bank accounts, credit cards and general company expenses – all at a glance with the My Business dashboard!
My Business has a range of functionality, such as:
- Managing your customer invoices, payments, outstanding balances, bad debts and customer statements.
- Managing your supplier invoices, returns, orders and payments due.
- Managing items purchased, sold and returned, as well as the costs and quantities.
- Reporting on your top selling items, as well as most purchased items.
- Entering bank account transactions and tracking the company expense payments.
- Reconciling your cash books and reporting on total cash received and cash paid out.
- Using the Profit and Loss Report to show profitability.
- Using the VAT Report for your VAT submissions.
- Recording all assets in your business and viewing an Asset Register Report.
- Your accountant can use the Accountants Area to prepare a Statement of Assets and Liabilities using the journal entries.
Your business can’t afford to be without easy to use business software like Pastel’s My Business.
|No. of Users
|No. of Companies
||Telephonic support plan for My Business
- *My Business does not carry 30 days free support.
- You can purchase a telephonic support plan which is available at R54 per month on Debit Order.
- Product information and pricing is only applicable for products sold in South Africa
- For international product information, please visit www.sagepastel.com.
Back to Products